Pampering yourself at least once a month can relieve your stress and rejuvenate your body inside out. So why not indulge your equally stress-relieving sweet tooth at the same time by having a chocolate spa treatment? There are several spas and hotels nationwide that offer different spa treatments using chocolate as the main ingredient and theme. However, if you are on a budget and cannot afford to travel to the nearest chocolate spa, there are several homemade recipes you can use for your own chocolate spa treatment right in the privacy of your home.
Studies have shown that chocolates have anti-oxidants and minerals which promote good health inside out. Chocolates contain a chemical called tryptophan which gives you that heady feeling when you eat chocolates. Aside from this, chocolates contains other chemical elements that can provide you with a relaxing, feel good and giddy sensation all over whether you eat or apply chocolates on your skin. Just the smell of chocolates creates brain reactions that promote feel good sensations.
Applying chocolate spa products on your skin has several health benefits such as:
- The cocoa butter that can be extracted from cacao beans, which are used to make chocolates, is rich in fatty acids. Facial or body spa treatments with cocoa butter can provide great softening effects on your skin.
- Glycerides are ingredients which can also be found in cocoa which provide moisturizing lipids and fats. These will help plump and firm your skin.
Nowadays, there are several spas and hotels that offer different chocolate spa treatments such as facials, body treatments, body wraps, manicure, pedicure and massage. These chocolate spa treatments can provide you with:
- anti-aging benefits such as lightening or diminishing wrinkles,
- remove harmful radicals and
- leave your skin looking fresh, glowing and younger-looking.
One of the most popular places for a chocolate spa treatment is The Spa at the Hotel Hershey. Who else knows chocolate more than Hershey? They offer different types of spa treatments but of course the best one you can get is their “Everything Chocolate” experience. It includes:
- Whipped Cocoa Bath – $40 worth of 15 minutes soak into foaming chocolate milk bath for softer skin and an experience to indulge in a one of a kind Hershey chocolate experience
- Chocolate Hydrotherapy – for 25 minutes and $55 you will hydrate and moisturize your skin in a very unique way
- Chocolate Bean Polish – 30 minutes of blissful skin exfoliation using cocoa bean husks and walnut shells plus softening Cocoa Body Moisturizer prized at $65
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub – 30 minutes worth $65 of sweet chocolate scrub that can leave your skin silky smooth
- Chocolate Fondue Wrap – wrap yourself for 60 minutes with the spa’s exclusive formula made of warmed moor mud and essence of cocoa. It is $115 worth of luxurious body brushing, fondue application, body wrap for a total effect and a Vichy Shower to rinse
- Cocoa Massage – you can choose to have a 50 minute or 80 minute massage of Swedish massage using the Hershey’s chocolate scented massage oil. Prices are $100 for 50 minutes and $160 for 80 minutes.
It is so pleasant to work with experts. Click here to find out more regarding alcohol.
It’s difficult to be all over the place, so pick a few stages where your clients and possibilities are hanging out and post, offer, and remark routinely. To benefit from your endeavors, here are my main 7 significant methodologies to guarantee your image is getting ideal effect.
- Incorporate an Engaging LinkedIn Headline or Facebook Intro: Don’t state no doubt about it or a “Business Consultant.” Instead, tell individuals precisely how you can help them; for instance, “Publicist, Marketing Strategist and Brand Storyteller to Accelerate Your Sales and Profits.”
- Compose a Compelling Summary or About Section: Answer the inquiry, “what do you do?” As with all your advertising messages, compose from your client’s perspective. So what difficulties do you settle or arrangements do you give – which means the results that your clients get when working with you?
- Update Your Contact Info: Please, if you don’t mind please incorporate your telephone number, your total location in case you’re a retail facade (connection to Google Maps), and a connect to your Website. I’m most likely by all account not the only one who has been out and about looking for a specific store and feeling baffled as I look around attempting to discover a location or telephone number. Furthermore, also, I’ve shown up at shut down stores, despite the fact that their hours are recorded as being “OPEN.” If you change your working hours, change your Website and all online media postings!
- Use Brand Images: When it comes to designs, make certain to utilize an expert headshot and not a charming picture of your canine. Truly! This is your image we’re discussing. Incorporate a marked cover photograph or foundation picture too – don’t leave the default blue foundation (LinkedIn) or clear space. This could be your initial introduction – make it an extraordinary one!
- Modify Visual Content: Each social stage has its own plan norms with regards to realistic size, so make certain to estimate your illustrations in like manner. I use Canva to make my illustrations as they make it easy to resize a picture for different stages with a brisk snap of a catch and a couple of minor plan changes.
- Offer Your Videos: According to LinkedIn master. Goldie Chan, recordings get shared multiple times more than static pictures. Make short (one to two minutes or less) recordings that explain a point, show a thing or two, or offer a supportive tip. Add your logo and a source of inspiration.
- Make a Social Media Calendar: By making a system of posts, you can without much of a stretch offer substance that resounds with your crowd and advances your image adequately. Utilize an Excel accounting page or download a free format online to begin. Rundown the items and administrations that you need to advance every week alongside motivations (Motivation Mondays or Fun Fridays), client stories, blog entries, video tips, shared articles, and so on The rundown is interminable. Making a structure for every week or every month removes the cerebral pain from choosing what to post every day and guarantee you’re not very salesy. These are “social” stages, not a business call.
That is The Strategies For Greater Social Media Impact. I hope this article could help you to develop your business.